Green Tea (Japanese Sencha) offers a clean and astringent taste alongside notes of sweet fruitiness and wholesome earthiness. Comprised of smaller green leaves, Sencha is a dynamic and exciting brew, encompassing all the health benefits associated with green teas. Enjoy this classic cup of Japanese green tea, a peaceful taste experience.
Common name: Green Tea, Sencha
Scientific Name: Camellia sinensis (Japan)
- Part Used: Green tea is processed just after plucking, which minimizes oxidation and delivers a pale green color and distinct earthy flavor
- Energetics: bitter, pungent/cooling/pungent
- Tissues: skin, eyes
- Systems: integumentary, respiratory, digestive, nervous
- Actions: antioxidant, anti inflammatroy, diaphoretic, carminative, nervine, antispasmodic, analgesicIndications: headaches, nervous problems eye innflammations, jaundice, dymenorrhea, amenorrhea, cancer
- Precautions: Always check with your doctor before you use a natural product. Some products may not mix well with other drugs or natural products.
- Usages: Green tea is used by some people to increase alertness or improve mental performance. Others use it to lower cholesterol levels and prevent hardening of the arteries. Some people feel it protects the brain and lowers the chance of stroke. Green tea is used by some people with blood pressure problems or to help prevent cancer. Green tea may also help with genital warts or certain kinds of infection. Other people may use green tea to help with mouth problems or to lower uric acid levels in the blood.
- Preparation: Tea, Polutice
Naturally Caffeinated. Organic. Kosher
Green Tea (Japanese Sencha)
Steam fired organic green sencha